August 2019 Archives

What should I do after I'm hurt on the job in North Carolina?

The North Carolina Industrial Commission (IC) is responsible for managing both the Workers' Compensation Act and the Torts Claims Act. They process claims for these programs and make sure that injured workers receive efficient medical and rehabilitative care. They also facilitate safety training programs. They recommend that individuals hurt on the job follow certain steps to ensure that their case is adequately handled.

Skilled Guidance In A Wide Range Of Legal Matters

  • Legal Elite North Carolina Advocates for Justice
  • Peer review rated Board Certified Specialist
  • North Carolina Bar Association Super lawyers
  •  Best Lawyers America

Talk With Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Map Image

Baddour, Parker, Hine & Hale, P.C.

Mailing Address :
PO Box 916
Goldsboro, NC 27533

208 South William Street
Goldsboro, NC 27530

Phone: 919-585-4114
Goldsboro Law Office Map